**KAMP Member pricing will not be offered if your dues are not up-to-date or if you are not a KAMP Member.**
We are pleased to announce that REGISTRATION IS OPEN for the 2017 Kentucky GIS Conference.
***Currently there are 40 presentations that have been accepted as of the June 5th deadline. More presentation approvals are pending.*** For a PDF version click here.
This year we have more GIS Utility Sessions (six 30-minute presentations, and one 60-minute Technical Session)
For the first time ever we are offering seven 60-minute Technical Sessions.
Please register here: Click here to open registration page.
Still need convincing that you should attend our conference? Then check out our Story Map to see what this year has lined up for you.
KAMP has an outstanding selection of Pre-Conference workshops to choose from but you must REGISTER SEPARATELY for the ones you wish to attend.
Workshop registration at: Click here to open workshop registration page.
- Understanding and Using Digital Geology Data from the Kentucky Geological Survey
- KYAPED LiDAR: Fundamentals, Data, Information and Applications
- GIS Career Bootcamp
- Using Python to Build Your Own ArcGIS Tools
- Using Python Toolboxes to Build ArcGIS Tool Interfaces
- Fundamentals of QGIS: Geoprocessing in an Open Source Environment
- Raster Analysis and Tileset Publishing with QGIS and GDAL Utilities
- UAV/UASs: Preparing for the FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Exam
- The Nuts and Bolts of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- GeoMentoring: Using 3D Printed Landscapes to Engage STEM Classrooms in Local GeoTech Activities (higher registration includes 3D printing materials cost)
- Esri Mobile Data APPathon
- Esri Hands-On Learning Lab (HOLL)
For a more complete description of workshops, click here.